Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Action Packed Weekend

Hey everybody! I know it's Monday, but since I didn't post last week, I'm posting this for last week, because it still feels like Sunday because we had Monday off and I didn't really get a Sunday because I was at camp all weekend and then had a student lock-in and never got to sleep until 9 a.m. this morning. Run-on sentence much?

Anyway, that was my weekend. We left Friday afternoon to lead worship at a camp in North Georgia, and what was supposed to be a 2 hours trip turned into a 5+ hour journey full of obstacles and pratfalls! But it was totally worth it to see how God turned the disaster of being 7 hours late into part of the message that the pastor of the church we went to Sunday used. Oh but wait, That wasn't the whole weekend.

Sunday night there was a student lock-in at the church I used to go to before I applied to ACC. It was great times, and even though I never got more than thirty seconds of sleep until 9:00 this morning, it was fun to just have fun and fellowship with my old youth group and church family. I can't wait until next year!

With the first week of classes down and all of my private music lessons scheduled, this semesters is turning out to be pretty darn amazing! See ya soon.

- Lawrence

No comments: