Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wu Chi Pi Fan


Wu Chi Pi Fan, Is a phrase that is used on the movie "The Karate Kid," It's what Jaden Smith told the girl when he said "too much of something is not good for you." I've kind of been wondering that lately for one reason. Chick-fil-A!!!!!! I went yesterday twice! Let me just break it down for you. I'll start with two Fridays ago I had it. Then again that Saturday, also twice the following Monday and twice Tuesday right after. Also Wednesday lunch followed by a Thursday lunch. Saturday breakfast of course was the famous chicken biscuit along with Lunch and midnight Chick-fil-A yesterday. I Know this seems expensive but some one gave me 55 coupons for my birthday and it's my favorite place to eat. What doesn't help? The fact that ACC is really close to the first original Dwarf House where the Chick-fil-A sandwich was first served. Along with that it's opened 24 hours a day 6 days a week. So it's pretty awesome. Not gonna lie I will have a chicken sandwich for lunch so don't judge me! Also a lot of people have been talking about there being no Chick-fil-A close to the new college. Funny thing about that is that it's not true because I went to to the Grand opening of one right down the road in December. It's nice to know that we will still have one close by even though it will not be open 24 hours a day. I know this a totally random and not beneficial, but I'm okay with that. Cause Chick-fil-A is just that ballin! My next blog will be better!

Mike!

1 comment:

exquisite said...

Micheal, you are awesome!