Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Long time no post

So I haven't posted anything in a really long time and I feel a little bad about it. It's has been a crazy semester. School work has been a little overwhelming these past few weeks, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I turned in a really important paper in my Biblical Interpretation class yesterday. It was such a relief to be finished with that big assignment.
It hasn't been all work and no play though. I played a lot of Ultimate Frisbee these past few weeks. I've never played before so it took me a while to get the hang of throwing a frisbee. Even though I'm not very good it is still a lot of fun. A few of the guys at ACC are starting up a club team. They are getting shirts and are very excited about it. I won't play on the team, but it will be fun watching the games.
This is the first week back from Thanksgiving break. My break was pretty relaxing. I had every intention of doing homework, but that never happened. My family and I visited our relatives in Nashville, Georgia. Much of the trip was spent going over wedding details for my sister's upcoming wedding. She is getting married December 19 so we have a lot to do until then. It was good to see my family, but I was ready to come back to school.
So now I'm just hanging in there for the next two weeks before finals. I'm very excited about Christmas break and my sister's wedding. I' also excited and a little nervous because next semester is my last semester of college. So there is a lot to look forward to!

No comments: