Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A NEW YEAR


5,4,3,2,1,Well the Christmas season is over and the New Year is just a few days away, and with all the New Years celebration preparations being made I'm really excited,but I'm not just planning for New Years, I'm also am preparing for the new semester that is around the corner. Books, books and more books is all I can seem to think about. I'm happy to have new classes.I am looking forward to another wonderful year at the best college ever, new students! new professors and new books, "if I can afford the new ones", I love the smell of new books all crisps and clean!!!! I'm excited about a New Year, because its new beginnings a fresh start. My new year resolution is to win souls to Christ and not to be compromising and to have a wonderful year in school. I pray that we all start the New Year right. I hope everyone enjoys their New Years celebrations, but I also hope that you're being mindful and preparing yourself for the new semester as well. January 12th will come quickly, so enjoy! It's going to be an AWESOME year at ACC!!!


Destiny


No comments: