Saturday, September 13, 2008

Taking in a Saturday...

Hey Everyone...

It's my first time posting on here...so we'll see how it goes! It has been a pretty crazy semester so far for me. So today I've decided not to do much and just take it easy. I'm taking 18 hours plus working two part-time jobs here on campus. Which is tough, but it keeps me busy and really makes me stay on top of all the homework and stuff I have to do for class. I really love it here at ACC and I'm so glad that when I transfered last year that God led me here. I'm a Biblical Studies major with a minor in Youth Minsitry, so when I graduate (hopefully next fall) I will be very well prepared to go into Children's Ministry full-time. I just wanted to let you guys get to know me a little bit today and I look forward to posting more as the semester goes on.

Taking it easy...
Jessie Davis

No comments: