Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunday Nights!

Sunday Nights was awesome this week. Maybe it was just me, but everyone seemed slightly more energetic and excited than usual, which is a good thing! For those of you that don’t know, Sunday Nights is a student-based worship service that happens on campus every—well, Sunday Night. This year I’m apart of the team that helps put it together every week. I’m working a lot with the music and helping to organize bands to lead worship. In past years, when I’ve led worship, playing at Sunday Nights was often the highlight of my past week, and a good way to help kickoff the upcoming week. Even when I wasn’t playing, Sunday Nights was always that something I could look forward to at the beginning of the week. For me, another cool thing about Sunday Nights was getting to see it kick off and then take off. Sunday Nights started my first semester here at ACC when I was a freshman back in 2006. It was something new, but it never got old for me! Little did I know that in my senior year, I’d get to witness and be apart of what Sunday Nights has become.
I think that’s what I really like about ACC…you get to see the start of all the great things God is doing around here. And even better, you get to be play a part in all of those great moments. It makes me wonder, as I prepare to graduate in May, what God has in store for the classes after me. Can’t wait to come back and visit and just being flat out amazed over and over again!
Well, I have about 60 pages to read of Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis before my Inklings class tomorrow! I’ll update again later!


-I created and worked on the PowerPoint...this is a picture of my computer showing what's on the overhead...I wish I had had my Nikon D60 and done a long exposure shot on this.

-Morgan

No comments: