Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cold and Rainy Weather=Nap Time

Well it's freezing (well not really freezing just really cold) and rainy outside, and my flag football team has a game today. Even though I'm not a very good player, I still have fun out there. Mostly I just hike the ball then stand there and watch what happens. As much as I enjoy playing, I'm really not looking forward to being outside in this weather.
Right now I'm just curled up on the couch watching a movie, but I'm about to do some reading for my Graphic Novels class. Last week I read Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. At the beginning of the semester I was dreading this class because comic books just weren't my thing. However, I really liked reading the Dark Knight. I also need to do some reading for my Christian Literature class. But Paradise Lost isn't nearly as entertaining as reading about Batman.
Well it's cold and I'm really sleepy. So I have a feeling that I'm going to put off that reading until I take a nap!

- Dana

No comments: