Friday, February 5, 2010

I like the morning time.

I've been getting up pretty early lately. I'm not sure why, but I just seems to enjoy the day more when I get a nice, early start. I'll read a little scripture, spend some time with God, eat breakfast, double check homework, shower, and head to class. Maybe I'm turning into a morning person. Geeze, I hope not...those people scare me.

I found out that I will be singing in my first private voice studio class on Wednesday. I'm pretty nervous, but excited at the same time. I think this first time being the ONLY one on stage is supposed to be a little intimidating. But if there is one thing this school is good at, it's pulling you out of your comfort zone, and into a place of vulnerability so that God can use our gifts that much more.

There's a SuperBowl party goin' down Sunday night. I think I'm going to go, just so I can hang out with some people I don't normally get to see. I'm not a big sports fan, but the CLMs have a pretty good habit of making sure there is something for everybody to enjoy at the school events. We'll probably end up playing apples to apples or something in the back of the room or something.

Okay, time to hit that morning routine I was talking about. Until next week...I'm off like a bad prom dress!

(Don't ask, I just heard that joke a few weeks ago...)




- Lawrence

No comments: