Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Life, a List

  • When did February get so far along?! Oh my goodness, you guys, it's the 25th! It's almost March, and then it'll be spring time! My first year of college is almost over! Okay. That's it. I'm done ranting.
  • I don't really understand this whole boy/girl thing. What do all these things MEAN? Will someone please elaborate on the difference between talking, and dating, and being in a relationship? Does anyone else think we're splitting hairs? A date is a date is a date. Can we please call it what it is? Thanks. I appreciate it.
  • And also? Please stop posting pictures of you and your boyfriend kissing on facebook. No one else wants to see that, I promise.
  • I am being massively productive today. I was up at 5:30, and have been non-stop busy ever since. I volunteered for Mr. Huxford at a convention this morning, caught up on my emails, I'm completely up to date on my reading. When I'm done with this, I'm going to start on homework for NEXT WEEK. Look at that. I'm pretty awesome. :D
  • Despite all my productivity, when I look at my planner? I feel completely overwhelmed.
  • I still miss my parents. I don't know if I'll ever get over not seeing them every day. I went home this past weekend and I'll see them again in a week, but it's just... it's sad to not see them as much as I used to.
  • When I see them on Thursday, it will be for my first choir concert. It's in Westside Chapel, and I'm so excited. I like the swirly dress I get to wear, I like the music we're singing, and I like that I.... get to see my parents and my best friend. :D
  • Apparently my mind is only able to think in bullet points right now. I think it's pretty strange, actually, that my brain won't do paragraphs. Maybe all this school work is doing a number on me?
-Elizabeth

No comments: