Monday, February 15, 2010

Note to Self: Be less busy.

I've always been the type to need something to do, or feel like I'm lazy, and this week...well, let's just say I haven't felt lazy at all! Even though due to some scheduling complications I never got to sing in Studio, I'll get another shot on next Wednesday. In addition to that, I'm having a phone interview-thing with a church in Florida that wants to hire me after I graduate. I'm so excited, and they want me to start interning the next two summers to get me ready. If everything works out, I'll be moving there in May.

Speaking of May, it's shaping up to be a great month! There's the church thing, My birthday, My brother's birthday, Mothers day, seeing some well deserving friends graduate, just to name a few things.

We also had a snow day Friday. I needed that, just to catch up on everything (including sleep.) Mmm...sleep...sounds like a good idea. Well, after I finish this laundry. See ya!

- Lawrence

No comments: