Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Break Isn't a Break But It Is

I'm currently hanging at my friend Cammie's house in Nashville, TN after being awake for barely 4 hours...

I spent the last week working on a Christian television show here and of course doing homework after filming :) Now I'm having some down time, learning to play Cammie's dad's Flying V ukulele and getting ready to study for a test I have next Monday. The Monday after break :)

I must say, I'm really excited about Spring break. Obviously because it's break but also because I'll be working again. And while it doesn't sound like it's a break because I'm working, it's a break because I just might be doing something really exciting that is a break from not doing it. Does that make sense? I'm trying to announce this music news without announcing it... :)

In other music news (ba dum chh), I'm watching GAC (Great American Country) and they're playing Toby Keith's "Cryin for Me." A ridiculously sad song about his friend who died. Not really the perfect soundtrack for this blog... ooh! An eHarmony commercial!

---Jamie-Grace

No comments: