Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

I know I haven't posted in a while. Had a lot of stuff going on, here's a list

2 Major tests
Global Missions Conference
Catching up with relatives in town
Considering Graduate Schools
Looking for employment for August

Speaking of that last note. I decided to go to school part time. It's scary, but it's the best choice for now. I need to start building up a portfolio of accompishments, so when I graduate, I don't have to take a few years off to do it. It means longer time in school, but better grades, less busy schedule, more Jesus time

Today was Easter, and I spent several hours today in quiet contemplation. It was a very solemn, quiet Easter, but it was certainly one that stood out in my mind, and always will.

Dorm Wars start this week...I'm sure you'll hear more about that soon. And Spring Ministry Day is Thursday...you'll hear about that soon, too! Well, See ya soon!

-Lawrence

No comments: