Monday, April 5, 2010

This Is My Face

This will be a quick post, as I have many other exciting and wonderful activities to accomplish today.

.....

That's a joke. I have homework. :)

Today is Monday, and I am sitting in the library talking to a friend of mine via text message about my, and I quote, "enchanting beauty." Have you ever seen me, blog readers? Sure, I'm pretty. I've got good things going for me, physically and otherwise. But enchantingly beautiful? I am not. I think he wants me to edit a paper for him. :D

At any rate, my enchanting beauty would rather be outside, talking to Jesus. Or in the cafeteria, talking to my friends. Or in my dorm, talking to the inside of my eyelids. But instead, like the good student I am, I sit in the library (near a window, so I can pretend I'm outside) and I begin my homework. I have a test tonight. A paper (a BIG paper) due next week. A sermon due on Monday. Consider my short post concluded.

Elizabeth

We haven't done this in a while, have we?

No comments: