Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Black Friday and sleeping 18 hours

So, I had the privilege of working Black Friday at GameStop.

We were open from midnight to midnight. And I worked midnight to 9am.

Surprisingly, I had a lot of fun. It was exhausting, though.

I had been up all day for Thanksgiving so I took a two hour nap and then went in to work. 9 hours, one venti mocha frappuccino and many funny stories later, I got off and went to pick up some jeans and then went to my other job.

So, at this point, I've been up for about a full day now (minus the nap), and I going in to work for a few more hours. (I have the wonderful privilege of having a job where I choose when I want to go in, however, it is janitorial so don't get too excited). You can imagine the work ethic that I showed.

So, since I wasn't doing anything, I went home, laid down, and slept. I slept for a total of 18 hours. This is something that I am quite proud of. The only reason that I didn't sleep for 18 hours straight was because my moronic friend decided to call me at midnight to ask the stupidest question. I was ticked. But I guess it would be smart to turn off my phone when I sleep...

So, now you know everything that happened on my break. All of the pointless details. You're welcome.

Zach

No comments: