Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back in the Groove

So School Is BACK!

Am I happy about this: Yes
Am I still happy about this: Yes
Am I going to be happy about this in the near future: eh Maybe.....YES

I am so glad to get back to having a schedule and I am EXTRA glad to be reunited with my favorite roommates! My classes are a little bit easier this semester. All week, my classes don't begin before 10 or 11 a.m (awesome) and I have NO classes on Friday's! How awesome is that!?? The new students that came in this Spring semester are pretty cool and are finally getting into the feel of things around here. The campus is back to being filled with laughter in the hallways.
As for me, I am back to my terrible sleeping schedule but still having the time of my life!

ACC fun and exciting events: "Vintage Love" dance, Thrashers game, Open Mic night, Roller skating rink...along with many other events. It's good to have events sprinkled into your schedule. Without them, I don't know how I would survive.

Well, I am glad I got to share with you my random thoughts for today. I am glad that school is back in session and that we are not covered with snow and ice anymore. Cheers to a new semester and meeting new students!

No comments: