Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So much traveling..So little time!!

Hey Lovelies!!

Today is February 1, 2011!! CRAZY right?!? Right! So life has been crazy since I last updated! I've laughed, I've cried, I've been so busy it's unreal! Besides starting outreach, we traveled to LONDON!! (: It was so amazing to see all the buildings you see in movies and pictures but you don't know how beautiful they are until you actually see them! We saw Big Ben (and that was on my bucket list!) the London Eye, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminister Abbey (Where the Prince will marry Kate) The British Library, The British Museum, rode the Underground, shopped (didn't end up buying ANYTHING!), and a million other things that I just can't seem to remember!

Last week- Monday night was Canvas' first church service! (They did such a good job!) after was pubquiz (I always feel so dumb after these) then the little team went out together and played some pool and had a good time! (even at my expense from falling flat on my face from try to walk. HA!) Tuesday night- TC's (Always fun) Wednesday- it was good,then really bad, then good again...( A wave of homesick hit me) Thursday I had coffee with a friend and then went to trivia night at Canvas (SO much fun!) Friday- I had a quiet night in and it was a great way to end such a busy week!


The weekend- The little team went to Oxford! Such a great trip! We saw where Harry Potter and Alice and Wonderland was filmed, and we saw Eagle and Child which is where C.S. Lewis use to hang out. We saw the Mary Shelley exhibit and the Museum of Natural History. we shopped, (This time I bought stuff!) and stayed in a hostel, and made plenty of memories! It was such fun, but I was so glad to be home in my own bed!

This week is still to be determined but so far so good! For now, I have to go get groceries, and head to the Canvas house to help cook for TC's tonight!! Can't wait!! Until Next time!

XX-
Katie

No comments: