Friday, February 11, 2011

The Big 3 coming up!!!!!!


So today is my birthday, not gonna lie I feel no difference. I also feel like it's horrible timing for a birthday. I mean we just announced how our college is moving like 60 miles away and no one is focused on my birthday. But that's not as true as I thought. Apparently a lot of the professor's and staff here at ACC and plenty of students know it's my birthday. It really makes me feel loved. But anyways, if anyone knows me they know what I love. There's just a few things that I really enjoy in life and that's Auburn University, fishing and the game of corn-hole. The great thing about this is the fact that ACC becoming Point University is applying all these things to my future. Auburn, Big War Eagle, is what I hope you just echoed, but we will only be 25 minutes away from there. I don't if you didn't put the dot's together or not but that means Auburn football games on Saturday. Secondly is one thing that it would be hard for me to live with out, fishing! If I was stranded on a Island with just one or two things, it would be a bible and a fishing pole. So West Point means, West Point Lake and the Chattahoochee River. That means a lot of time on the lake. Which also translates to Micheal is very excited. And lastly there's corn-hole. You see the school just ordered a brand new corn-hole set that they are about to paint. See my three favorite things are surely in my future so I'm PUMPED!!!!! So I have to get to class.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

No comments: