Sunday, February 13, 2011

West Point!!!

Hey there!
I am Shali McCampbell and a freshman here at Atlanta Christian College! I absolutely love it here!!! I made the decision to go here because I wanted to be around people who would build me up and not tear me down! I wanted to be Shali not a number in a basic class of 100 people. As this semester was starting we were told the ACC Will longer be ACC but it will be Point University!!! Instead of being in East Point we are not moving to West Point! I was so excited to hear the news! It will be amazing to have new athletics such as football and swimming!!!! We are also getting new majors! Thats super exciting because it will allow more people to come and have a wider selection to choose from! I believe that God has amazing things in store for Point University!!!

No comments: