Sunday, April 10, 2011

school?

It is that time of the year again - DORM WARS!!! Next week we will be having competitions against other dorms/apartments. It was a blast last year and will be even better this year. Last year I was co-captain; the captain just wanted to have fun so we lost. We will win this year! I am el-Captain, meaning winner. The girls are going down, the guys are going to look like girls, and team PRIME TIME is on the road to the golden toilet!

After dorm wars there is spring formal. Last year was awesome - I definitely went with the prettiest girl on campus. My roommate said my date lost a bet last year, which we all know is a lie! I am sad to say that I'm not taking the prettiest girl on campus this year. In fact, I don't even have a date... Anyway its going to be a great week next week (besides my test).

G

No comments: