Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So excited!

I am new to the blog, so please allow me a moment to introduce myself. My name is Stacie. I am currently a Sophomore at Point University. I am pursuing my Bachelor's degree in Christian Ministries in the Access program. I am a youth leader/pastor/director - whatever you want to call me at my church. It has been such a crazy fun journey getting here. I have to say, most of the teachers are really amazing and I've learned so much. The school is really striving to make us adults feel like part of the college experience. We have chapel services, prayer groups, opportunities to travel abroad, and even more on the horizon. I know this is starting to sound like an ad for the school, and I promise in the future to limit myself to telling you about the issues we face as adults in college. But for now, my advice is, if you're on the fence, go ahead and take the plunge - it's really worth it!

No comments: