Thursday, October 27, 2011

My family!

Being the daughter of a minister has resulted in me attending a lot of schools when I was younger. Except for one, maybe two schools, I did not enjoy any of the ones I attended. So, when I came to Point, I was a little skeptical of how much they emphasized Point is a community. Through my time here at Point, however, I have seen just how much this really is a community; most importantly, a community that I call my family who is always there for me when I need them. This is something that I was reminded of this past weekend when my fiancés grandmother had a rough day in the hospital. My first reaction was to not only call my parents, but to also text those within my Point family. It was so comforting to know that I had a family praying for her, her family, and for His guidance on how she needed to be encouraged.


I love my Point family and I thank all of those who were praying for Nannie.

No comments: