Friday, December 9, 2011

Cram Week

Oh tis' the season to study, fa lalalalala....lalala! Finals week don't we all love studying until our heads explode from all the information we cram into our heads. If you are reading this as a perspective college student, this is the must stress full time of the semester (at least for me it is). I can never seem to get ahead with my studies in time for the hustle and bustle of finals and then I end up turning into a book worm on a pizza and starbucks diet. Even though finals week is stressful its sad, because I know once i finish my last final, I have to leave my friends and my point family. the on the other hand this means that I am one semester closer to graduating :) . also when your finished you go from the stress face to the ..... Party time face!!! So the lesson to learn is to be always prepared ahead of time for finals so that you won't go crazy!!!!!

No comments: