Thursday, March 27, 2008

WOW.... such a busy week!!!

This week has been crazy! We had an awesome Sunday Nights!!! Although it was cold we had some awesome games and we got to color eyes and I haven't gotten to do that in forever it feels like! But today was fun too, we went to the City of Refuge! Although I didn't get to do the job I wanted to do but I did get to pull weeds! YAY lol I didn't really enjoy it but I was doing it for God and for the betterment of the community. I had a hard time dealing with the job while I was there because I don't like doing yard work but I prayed about the whole situation and now I have realized that God was just testing me. He wanted to make sure I was willing to do anything for him and I didn't understand that at first but I do now! So yea I'm okay with the fact that I had to pull weeds all day! :D

No comments: