Sunday, April 20, 2008

Soroity Retreat and Spring Formal '08!

Hey guys!
This past weekend was slammed packed! This past Friday the sorority on campus had a retreat! We camped out and had so much fun. The sorority is called Sigma Alpha Omega and it is a Christian Sorority. It has allowed me to become best friends with girls I otherwise wouldn't have. The sorority is so much fun and a great opportunity for girls to get more involved on campus and in the community with other women of Christ. Also this weekend was Spring Formal. It was so much fun. My friends and I got to get all dressed up and go out with our dates and just have fun. We got to dance and relax with classmates and teachers. The teachers had just as much fun as we did I believe. It was a lot of fun and a good rest from all the papers and tests we are having in the end of the semester.
Overall it was a very fun weekend!!! :)

No comments: