Sunday, August 23, 2009

and so it begins...

So the first three days of class were great. I checked my schedule the night before classes started and realized I didn't have any Tuesday or Thursday classes! I also found ten dollars in my laptop bag so it was a pretty good night. My plan is to use Tuesdays and Thursdays as homework days, that way I can avoid having to do school work on the weekends. I just hope that I actually stick to this plan.
There has been a lot of things happening the past few days at ACC. The boys soccer team had a game against the alumni. I wanted to see some of the game, but I ended up going to a Braves game instead. Turner Field is only ten minutes away. My friends and I always get the cheap seats, so going to Braves games is a regular activity for us. We also made the first trip of many to the Dwarf House. It's ten minutes away and is open all night. During the summer I tried to avoid Chick-fil-a so I wouldn't get tired of eating it during the school year.
Well I just finished up some homework a little while ago and I'm going to hang out before Sunday Nights. Sunday Nights is a totally student led service. We normally worship, play some games, hear some announcements, and there is usually a short message. And then after that I'm going to try to go to bed before midnight, because staying up late and getting up early is already wearing me out a little.

No comments: