Friday, August 21, 2009

A great start to a Junior year.....

Hey all!

School has started once again at the same time as last year, it never fails! Although it is school I am enjoying it. I love living in the apartments with my three favorite people on campus and there is never a dull moment. Soccer '09 has started as well, we are working harder this year than ever. I believe we will have a successful season and I cannot wait for our first game on Tuesday, although it is only a scrimmage it will still allow us to see where we stand! :) I am very excited about the season and getting to know all the awesome girls that are on our team! But if soccer isn't your thing ACC is sure to have what you are looking for. We had an awesome game night the other night as part of orientation. We played Taboo, Checkers, Uno, Twister, Ultimate Ping Pong, WII and even Guitar Hero. I had the oppotuniuty to meet some really cool freshmen and not to brag or anything but my team owned at Taboo! (btw we only one by one point) lol My Junior year has already started off great and I cannot wait to see what else is in store!

No comments: