Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back in the swing of things!

We're finally back in school! I'm so glad to be back with my friends on campus. It's only the second day, and I've already made some new friends! Looks like it'll be another great year. I hope the rest of my classes go as well as the ones today and yesterday did. Since I'm a sophomore, most of my professors I've already met, or had classes with, so I know what to expect. I'm kind of nervous though, I have an audition next week for guitar class, I might even get to skip Beginner Guitar, and go into Intermediate Guitar. I've been playing for about 2 years already.

I'm living with two of my best friends, and I might even get to have my own room. There are some things still in the air about final rooming assignments, but for now, everything is great. Tonight we're going to have dinner at The Varsity, then get fresh Krispy Kreme's, and just hang out! Sounds like a good time, but I have homework to do, so I better get started on that, so I can enjoy it without having to leave early. See you soon!

No comments: