Monday, August 31, 2009

School is underway!

Wow! School has fully started now and everyone is getting back into the swing of things! I already have so much to do, between papers projects and reading assignments I don't have any time to breathe! lol The big thing for me that's going on this week is Rec. Week starts for the sorority here on campus! We have loads of events planned for this week and I hope and pray we receive some really great girls! The sorority has gone through some tough situations and we have finally gotten back on track and we totally deserve some awesome girls! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us this week! I will post pic's from all our events later on in the week so you can see what we have done and what we are about! Soccer is going well. We have a lot of hurdles to get over this season but we getting over them! God did answer our prayers about having numbers for this season but we aren't getting the result we had wanted. We are trying hard and growing closer as a team but we still have a lot of work to do to get where we want to by the end of the season! Wow my junior year is crazy and it's only the first month of school! It will only get better as it goes on! lol

No comments: