Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two more weeks...

Hey everybody! I'm Lawrence, A sophomore at ACC. I'm a Music major with a double minor in youth ministry and biblical studies. As much as I love the summer, and getting a nice little break from studying, I'm really looking forward to next semester. I have some really great roommates, a challenging, but exciting course schedule, and a lot of new people to meet! Oh yeah, I also help out with the drama club, and our plans for this year are so exciting.

I was on one of the PR teams this summer, and got a chance to go to a bunch of cool Christian camps, and even got to go to the North American Christian Convention. What an experience! Lots of great networking, lots of great ways to learn about what other Christians are up to around the US. I gotta say though, I'm exhausted, and these last two weeks before school is back in session will definitely be needed!

No comments: