Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why the Entire World Has Gone Crazy

So, blog readers. Today is Tuesday, October 6, 2009. This week? Short, because we get to all go home for fall break on Wednesday after classes. October's full moon? This past Sunday. I don't know what type of lunar legends you subscribe to, but my mother, who teaches pre-k, swears by the fact that her children get more rowdy near a full moon. Doctors hate working the ER on a full moon, because statistics prove more people have accidents those nights. It's not for nothing the words "lunar" and "lunatic" come from the same root word. Now, I'm not implying ANYTHING at ALL. But, if I were, I might be saying that kids here at ACC are going slightly crazy. It might be the moon's fault, it might not, but we've had several very close breaks from reality lately and if you want more information, don't be so nosy. But you should watch this video (0:25-0:53) and make whatever assumptions you want.

This week has been pretty stressful, but I refuse to let that affect my blog. In that light, please allow me to compose a poem (or two) in your honor.

Near Death Experience, A Haiku
Suicidal squirrel,
Running in front of my car,
I wish you would move.

Wait. What's that? I'm meant to be blogging about my life at ACC? Is that the name of this blog? Oh. Well, um. The best I can do for you guys is copy Jamie-Grace with more "fill-in-the-blanks of the Blog Post"

Bible Verse of the Blog Post
Galatians 1:10: "Do you think I am trying to make people accept me? No, God is the One I am trying to please. Am I trying to please people? If I still wanted to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ."
(Courtesy of Georgia, my BFF)

Video of the Blog Post
I'm assuming you guys all have a basic sense of humor. Hopefully, this video will be hilarious, or at least a tad funny.

No comments: