Can I bullet point this blog post? Thanks. :)
New Moon (the seconds Twilight movie... ya ya)
- came out 44 minutes ago and a bunch of people went to see it! I have an 8 and 9am class so I wasn't sure that was the best idea. Yet I'm not exactly asleep now...I will be soon though! I also just didn't connect with Twilight very well. I'm the kid that get's excited when Hallmark Channel has movie marathon's so... haha.
- wasn't my kind of movie plus I have class so I am instead staying with my parentals :) and i left my pajamas - good thing i discovered some Hannah Montana pants (with the tag still on, no lie) and a random t-shirt. Don't know where the pants came from though, haha.
- Christmas is an incredible Holiday. Of course because of Jesus! But also because of the happiness... Hallmark movies... Elf (Will Ferrell) and the music! I have the incredible privilege of leading the music for the Christmas-themed Sunday Nights (weekly service/hang out @ ACC) and it will be a PAR-TAY!
- I turn 18 next week (November 25th - omg) and I'm gonna hang with some friends. I'm not very good at the whole party thing though so who knows how it'll turn out?? Hopefully with a complete taco bar (compliments of my mom!) and a great iTunes playlist (Needtobreathe, Lady Antebellum, Jordin Sparks, Carrie Underwood, Miley Cyrus... haha) it won't be too ridiculous?
- And last and maybe least? *wink* is the party at ACC. I wrote a parody ("Party @ ACC") to the tune of Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" and made a lil video to it. Some of my fellow classmates and some professors, people at other schools... haha - the kind of liked it. I feel kind of awkward posting it but you know it's all about the awesome time I've had and the awesome times I'm planning to have at Atlanta Christian and I want to share that with you!
Well, that's all! not sure if the video above will show up or just be a conglmaoration of codes and all. Hopefully it will work? I really need some sleep - I do not want to fall asleep in class that would just not be cool.
Video to check out: Here @ ACC people are always hanging in McKinney's and it's so much fun. My friends John & Morgan showed me this video while hanging in there the other day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeImRbv1Bqs