Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Time is Here

So my sister got married last Saturday. I'm probably a little biased, but it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. She looked amazing and everyone had a really great time. I was super stressed out leading up to the wedding because there was so much to do. And now it's Christmas Eve, and I still haven't wrapped any gifts (actually I bought them yesterday). Yes, things have been a little crazy around here. My sister and her husband are moving to California the day after Christmas. It's hard to comprehend the fact that she is leaving. I'm dreading saying goodbye. My sister is my best friend in the world and it's going to be weird not having her around. In a way I really just want it to be 2010, and I want to be back at school. It has been a great but stressful break, and I'd like things to return to normal. But tomorrow is Christmas and that is exciting. In fact I am on my way to my grandmothers house for Christmas Eve. So Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

No comments: