Sunday, March 14, 2010

Breaking the Spring

I've heard that today is the most depressing day of the school year for college students nationwide. Why? It's the Sunday before school starts again after Spring Break. Not for me. It's not that I don't like Spring Break, it's just that a lot of the reason I decided to live on campus at ACC is because I get so BORED at home! That's a whole 'nother blog though.

Now that Spring Break is over, I've had a few days to relax, a few days to catch up from the last half of the semester, and a few days to prepare for the coming weeks, I am re-motivated to do my best and finish this semester going strong. Aren't you proud of me?

I wish my roomies didn't live so far away when we're not at school though. It'd have been nice to hang out with them. I miss the guys, and they'll be walking in the door any minute. I, however, have been back on campus for a while. Had to get a couple hours of work in. Anyhoo, it's time to unpack and go grocery shopping, oh yeah, and set my clocks right from day light savings time. PEACE!

-Lawrence

No comments: