Monday, January 3, 2011

Well, Merry New Year To You!

The things I'm looking forward to in 2011...

January: Starting my internship for my major (www.revolvetour.com) here at ACC, releasing an EP, meeting new students and seeing current students again!
February: Valentine's Day. I feel like as a single females we can pity ourselves on this day but this year I'm making sure not to be a downer on the 14th.
March: I don't know yet.
April: April Fools... not!! I'll be out of town touring with a group of crazy (...) young people... I'm terrified.
May: ACC graduation! So proud of so many of my friends.
June: Not sure.
July: I dunno.
August: School starts back!! Possibly by last semester here... I kinda don't wanna graduate the closer it gets...
September: Uhh
October: What?
November: I turn 20... oh my gah
December: Christmas comes back.

Peace, love and Jamie-Grace

No comments: