Monday, February 14, 2011

A Bright Future

As you all have hopefully heard by now, our college is on the move from East Point to West Point Georgia. Considering the fact that we will no longer be in Atlanta, the name is changing to Point University! I think it is catchy :) As Christians, we "point" to the cross...I LOVE IT!

I am personally VERY thrilled to see what God has in store for this University! This campus move will finally allow us to grow and expand (like we have been trying to do for a while). This wonderful campus in East Point is just not large enough for all of the present and future amazing, dedicated, Christian students. I have been hearing many great things from the students, faculty, and staff around campus concerning the "move." We are all very much excited and anxious! It is going to be hard to wait any longer! The new sports teams, swimming pool, football frields, classroom buildings, APARTMENTS, soccer fields, degrees/programs, etc are crying out our names! God is going to explode over the city of West Point! I am fortunate to have the privilege of being a student at both campus's. Considering the fact that I am only a Sophomore, I get to experience the best of both worlds. My college experience keeps getting better and better. I'm not going to lie...I am most excited about the awesome new apartments in which I will reside! :) Life is just filled with surprises and excitement.

I am Point University!

No comments: