Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while. Life has been really crazy the past few weeks. A week ago we had Spring Break and I didn't go anywhere exciting. I spent the week unpacking because my family just moved and it was really cold and rainy here in Georgia. But despite all of that I did get to spend some time lounging around which is the ideal break to me.
My junior voice recital is tonight; I have been working very hard for this night and I am super nervous. I trust that God will pull me through though because I have put in the effort to make sure that this a a really good show. After tonight, things will start winding down a little bit and I will be one more day closer to summer!!! I know for some of you things are probably starting to pick up and get a little stressful with projects and papers, but hang in there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel; we are almost to the finish line.

No comments: