Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Beginning of the End

The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy with projects, papers, choir concerts, and finals. I haven't really had a chance to stop and take in the fact that tomorrow I will be leaving school and will have officially finished with my first year at ACC and my third year of college!!! It is an exciting and scary thought. So, I thought I would reflect on my experiences here at ACC.
I never thought that I would have so much fun in college...or learn that much for that matter. I feel like I have been here forever in a good way; I don't feel like the new kid in school. I have made amazing friends and done things I didn't think I would have the opportunity to do. I have grown spiritually and have been challenged in my thinking. I have had tons of fun....whoever said Christians were boring obviously has never hung out with any. I have learned to be a performer, I learned to play guitar, I visited a Jewish church and performed Broadway in choir. So, as I start to pack up my things, I feel a little tinge of sadness. However, there is a hovering feeling of excitement for what is to come in the next year. And though I am most definitely ready for summer break, I can't wait to come back!

No comments: