Thursday, May 12, 2011

Life in the Library

My first semester at the school I never really went to the library for any reason except to print out a last minute paper. It wasn't until I started working in the library that I found myself in there almost everyday. I thought I was going to loose my mind because the library was too quiet for me, but it was definitely not what I thought it was going to be. You get to meet so many people there during work especially the athletes.

This was the final week of school and the only thing left to do was study for finals and make changes to our presentations and projects. There was a specific group however that was in the library and they were working on their presentation and one of the guys in the group didn't iron his shirt and didn't have an iron to do it so the girl in the group brought her iron and did it for him. It was the first time in my life that I had seen a student ironing in the Library. But it definitely showed dedication. This is has been one of the most busiest semesters for me in my whole college experience and I hope it will be the last.

-Deene

No comments: