Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Last Class

Monday, November 14, 2011 was a bittersweet night for me. There are people that I have been going through this educational journey with, who will be graduating this December. While I'm happy that they have reached the end of this journey, I am also sad because I will miss them terribly.

The life of an Access student is a little different from that of the Traditional student. Even though we only meet once a week, most of us who started together have somehow managed to be in the same class for the entire time that we have been at Point (ACC) University. We all came together in the gym, way back in January of 2010. At that time little did we know that we would form lifelong friendships and become such an integral part of each others lives.

We marked this milestone with a potluck dinner and lots of hand claps and congratulations for those who are moving on. I want to take this time to publicly let all of my friends, and the other graduates, know that this is not the end, but just the beginning. I know that we will all meet again someday. I wish you all the blessings that God has to give, and I look forward to following in your footsteps in May of 2012.

No comments: